A financial empowerment curriculum that helps Delaware students envision their future and plan for it.
College, Careers & Ca$h offers workshops that build a continuum for high school students starting in 10th grade that puts them on the pathway to post-secondary education and careers.
This custom-designed curriculum consists of three 45-minute interactive and engaging classroom workshops to help students understand the relationships between a lifestyle goal, educational attainment and a realistic budget.
- Help students understand how high school certifications the first step in the achievement of major life goals can be
- Connect the dots between career pathways, post-secondary education, and lifestyle
- Integrate financial literacy into CTE programming to build an understanding of how much money is needed to support lifestyle goals
- Demonstrate the link between higher education and career opportunities
- Engage CTE and school staff to work in partnership with this project