www.delawaregoestocollege.org State of Delaware site for college access, financial aid and scholarship information.
studentaid.ed.gov U.S. Department of Education site for resources, answers and information surrounding federal student aid. Includes instructional handouts on a variety of FAFSA-related topics that can be downloaded, as well as videos — all in English and Spanish. Helpful documents:
- Do You Need Money for College?: studentaid.ed.gov/sa/sites/default/files/2018-19-do-you-need-money.pdf
- The FSA ID: studentaid.ed.gov/sa/fafsa/filling-out/fsaid
- Am I Dependent or Independent?: studentaid.ed.gov/sa/sites/default/files/fafsadependency.pdf
- Financial Aid and Undocumented Students: studentaid.ed.gov/sa/sites/default/files/financial-aid-and-undocumentedstudents.pdf
- Aid for Military Families: studentaid.ed.gov/sa/types/grants-scholarships/military
- College Scorecard (compare colleges by cost, graduation rate and salary after graduation): collegescorecard.ed.gov
studentloans.gov/myDirectLoan/index.action Federal student and parent loans.
fafsa.ed.gov/FAFSA/app/f4cForm?execution=e1s1 FAFSA4Caster is a shorter form to approximate what aid a student might qualify for.
fafsa.ed.gov The official FAFSA site. Complete the FAFSA after October 1, 2018, in order to qualify for federal aid, loans, as well as state aid.
fsaid.ed.gov Each student and one parent must acquire the FSA ID in order to “sign” the FAFSA.
collegecost.ed.gov Find out how much a student like you pays to go to the colleges you are applying to.